Jurisdiction and accreditations
Services are available in:
Professional accreditations and memberships are important to have. When you have help with your case from John Zeckel, you will see he has several professional accreditations.
- Waukesha Bar Association
- Family Law Section Member
- Divorce Cooperative Institute Member
- Better Business Bureau - A+ Rating (over 18 years)
Education and experiences
When you choose an attorney, choose one who is well educated.
- B.A. in Philosophy and Psychology, Beloit College, April 1974
- Master's program, University of Wisconsin, December 1975
- Juris Doctor, John Marshall Law School, August 1983
The attorney should have also have a lot of experience under his belt; John F Zeckel, SC has been admitted several bars in Wisconsin & Illinois in different courts.
- Illinois Supreme Court
- District Court of the Northern District of Illinois
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin
- District Court of the Eastern Division of Wisconsin
- District Court of the Western Division of Wisconsin
- Cook County Arbitrator, State of Illinois
Call for a FREE consultation!
N88 W16551 Main St, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051